Friday, July 29, 2022

30 Year History of Mapping

This blog was created in 2008 by Mike Trakan, a newly hired map maker, to show the work he was doing for the Tutor/Mentor Connection in Chicago.

Today I posted an article on the Tutor/Mentor blog that featured the concept map shown below. 


Please take time to read the article, and dig through the many other articles I point to.   If it makes sense to you, help me find benefactors who will establish a Tutor/Mentor Connection study/action program on one or more college campuses, where student/faculty/alumni manpower will re-build the mapping capacity and apply all of the strategies I've piloted for the past 30 years, to reach more k-12 kids in high poverty areas with support that helps them move safely through school and into adult lives with jobs that enable them to raise their own kids free of the challenges of intense, segregated, poverty.

Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or LinkedIn (see links here). 

Help me keep this strategy on-line. Visit my "fund T/MI" page at this link

No comments: