I've been focused on mapping ecosystems for many years and have been sharing examples of what I'm seeing on this blog and in the Tutor/Mentor blog. Today I saw this LinkedIn article about maps created by the Clark-Fox Foundation in St. Louis.
Below is a view of a page on their website where they encourage others to embed the maps on their own websites.
On another page they offer to help others create their own ecosystem maps. I don't think I've ever found another foundation doing this type of work to
Their mission: "Founded in 2004, the Clark-Fox Family Foundation supports the growth and prosperity of the St. Louis metropolitan region through research, program development and investments in PK-12, higher education, public health, immigration, social justice and racial equity, community leadership, and entrepreneurship. The Foundation prioritizes programs and investments that empower the end user and leverage each other for broader access and greater impact for our children and community."Take time to visit the site and learn more. If you're in the St. Louis area, get connected. If you're in Chicago or another city see if this is work you could be doing.
Thanks for reading. Share your stories with me on LinkedIn and other social media platforms.

No comments:
Post a Comment